Monday, May 14, 2012

Our Distributed Brain - What Have We Learned?

Laser Provision: When I started this Provisions series on Our Distributed Brains, little did I know what an educational and eventful four months it would be. I invited you then to help me co-construct this Provisions series by referring me to some of your favorite books and articles on learning and the brain. You did not disappoint. I am still making my way through the digital pile! In addition, as most of you know, my 87-year-old mother died rather suddenly and mercifully during this same period of time. Talk about learning from experience! My Limbic system, the seat of emotion, took over with deep feelings of sadness and grief. It's time now to summarize what we have learned before we move on to other topics. People tell me they love these summaries; I hope this one is no exception. Click here to read on.

Coaching Inquiries: What stimulates your brain for life? What would you like more of? What would you like less of? What goals might you be interested in taking up? Who would be a good conversation partner to talk with? What would you like to learn? How could notice more of the good stuff that makes life worth living?

1 comment:

LifeTrek Coaching said...

We are so pleased this Provision has provided you valuable information. Do not hesitate to sign up for the FREE weekly Provision newsletter at www.lifetrekcoaching.com (no spamming or selling of our lists)