Saturday, August 30, 2008

Believe In Me

I had no sooner written today's Provision than my daughter-in-law, a newly minted special education teacher in Washington, DC, sent me a link to the following video of Dalton Sherman, a fifth-grade boy addressing 20,000 educators in the Dallas Public School system as part of their back-to-school convocation. Dalton starts out his address by asking those 20,000 educators, "Do you believe in me? " He goes on to talk about how important it is to believe in yourself, to believe in your charges, and to believe in each other.

"Here's the deal, " he explains, "I can do anything, be anything, create anything, dream anything, become anything, because you believe in me. " It's natural learning, all over again. I encourage you to watch the 8-minute video, when you get the chance. You probably won't be surprised to learn that Dalton aspires to one day be President of the United States of America. "I want to be the next Obama " he told The Dallas Morning News. You go, Dalton!

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAMLOnSNwzA

Coaching Inquiries: Who believes in you? What difference does it make? Do you trust yourself enough to dream big and move forward?

If you would like to learn more about our Coaching Programs and to arrange for a complementary coaching session, Click Here or Email Us.

No comments: